Leak free - O-Ring seal
Safe joint every time
Low tightening torque and clamping force rises with the internal pressure.
Low installed cost, no welding (so inert gas purging, NDT and excessive flushing are not required), minimal tube preparation and no special assembly equipment are required.
Demountable and reusable. Can be used with most tube materials.
1. Body _ mild or stainless steel or cupro-nickel, compatible with most fluids and environments. Locates O ring and tube.
2. O-ring _ nitrile, FPM (viton), EP or FEP encapsulated FPM, compatible with most fluids, highly resistant to leakage even under severe vibration, pressure pulsation and temperature cycling. Provides diametric seal between tube O/D and body cavity.
3. Nut _ mild or stainless steel or cupro-nickel, compatible with most environments. Closes split collet and retains sealing mechanism.
4. Back-up washer _ mild or stainless steel or cupro-nickel. Provides additional support for the tube and locates the O-ring.
5. Split collet _ mild or stainless steel or cupro-nickel. Clamping force rises with pressure. Large clamping area ensures minimal deformation of the tube. Retains tube in position.
3:1 Safety Factor
Derate by 50% for high pressure gas systems
Pressure ratings based on the tube OD tolerance to BS3602 & DIN2391C
All Fittings also available in the below materials upon request.
Seals available on request
EP (Ethylene Propylene)
FEP Encapsulated FPM
All Fittings Supplied with Nitrile seals as standard